We partner with insurance companies offering cashless coverage for your healthcare. All insured patients must present a valid insurance card or insurance policy document prior to availing the service. In the event that your insurance plan requires you to pay an out-of-pocket expense, our Billing Counselor can assist you with clarifying the amount due. If you do not have any form of health insurance or your provider is not one of our health insurance partners, our Billing Counselors will be happy to provide you with an estimated cost for your requested service/treatment.
Which are the Insurance Companies/TPAs with whom VPS Lakeshore has a tie-up?
VPS Lakeshore, Kochi has a tie-up with the below mentioned Insurance Companies /TPAs. However this is dynamic and will change from time to time. Kindly contact the Insurance Help Desk for an updated list.
- AGA Assistance India Pvt. Ltd.
- Alankit Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Alliance Global Assistance Insurance Co.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited
- Asia Rescue And Medical Services Pvt. Ltd.
- AXA Assistance India Private Limited
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bupa International
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Ericson TPA Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd.
- FUTURE GENERALI India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Geo Blue
- GMC- Henner Services
- Good Health Plan Ltd.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Health India TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- HTH Worldwide
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co Ltd.
- International SOS
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- MD India Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- National Insurance Co. Ltd.
- New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
- Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Park Mediclaim Consultations Pvt. Ltd.
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Royal Sundaram Insurance Co.
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Starwell Health Management
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Vidal Healthcare Services Private Limited
- Vipul Better Care
- Vipul Medcorp TPA Pvt. Limited
Please bear in mind the following
- Insurance Help Desk is only a facilitator on behalf of you and can in no way influence the decision on the approval for insurance claim. It is your Insurance Company or your TPA that approves or turns down a claim.
- The estimated cost may vary from the total actual charges incurred, due to your individual medical condition, final diagnosis and recommended treatment ordered by your physician.
- An initial advance as fixed by the hospital based on the room category availed will be requested at the point of registration or admission. This advance shall be reimbursed to the patient after deducting/collecting uncovered services after the final settlement.
- Any amount that is not covered under the insurance policy or health plan and has to be borne by the patient/bystander.
The pre-authorisation procedure is detailed below
Does cashless hospitalisation cover all medical expenses?
For complete details on the medical expenses that are covered, and those that are not covered, you need to go through your Health Insurance Policy. However, in general, the expenses listed below are not reimbursable under cashless hospitalization.
- Registration / Admission Fee.
- Telephone Charges.
- Visitors / Attenders Charges.
- Ambulance Charges.
- Charges for Diet, which is not part of the administered treatment.
- Document Charges.
- Non-medical Expenses.
- Service Charges.
These need to be settled by you directly to the hospital at the time of discharge.
For more details please contact our Insurance Help Desk at